Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 03-10-2021 à 20h56

Administrateur
Novaliis
!! Bienvenue !!

What do you think about the game?  What do you like, what do you not like? 

--Joey Jensen
Owner/administrator of Cromimi.

#2 Le 15-10-2021 à 17h21

Membre Actif
Allrise

Hi!
(English is not my first language, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I might make)
I really like Cromimi, I don't think there is much to criticize about the game. It would be exciting to get new levels so that we can keep completing challenges, because it's been stuck at level 61 for quite a while now.
Regarding the minigames, I think the "grattage" has kept the Christmas look for almost a year now, but I am not 100% sure. It would be cool to have the thematic puzzles back this month, since Halloween is coming in two weeks /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png
It would also be great to have more professions for the cromimis, specially the rabbits and ferrets, but other than that I think the game is great /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#3 Le 21-10-2021 à 17h46

Administrateur
Novaliis
!! Bienvenue !!

Thanks for the feedback Alrise!  And your English is fine!

I had never noticed that the Grattage theme was Christmas & shouldn't be!  (Now changed). 

I bet I can rotate the puzzles images to new ones!  I'll work on that after Christmas. 

Getting more Professions and more levels sounds like an excellent idea to me too.  I don't how how to add more levels or how hard that is.

#4 Le 23-10-2021 à 20h18

Membre Actif
Allrise

Thanks for changing the grattage and for considering including new puzzles, that would be awesome /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png
I guess the main problem regarding new professions would be designing the clothing for rabbits and ferrets, which might pose a challenge because their clothing should match the outfits designed for both mouses and hamsters, but I think that even if it is a bit different people would be happy to have more professions available for their cromimis /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png
I am not sure about how to add new levels, I don't think many levels have been added in the past five years, but maybe the previous administrator knows how it works. I am afraid I don't know much about coding or anything related to computer science, tbh. Even if it is not a new level, incorporating missions or challenges to be completed could be a cool feature /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png
Also, I don't know if creating new fur styles is complex (I guess it must be), but it would also be interesting to have new possibilities in the "Top pelages" section, so that by combining current fur options we can reach new ones, like the Emerald one, just new designs or combinations. But maybe this last one is a bit more difficult to get. Anyways, thanks for reading and replying /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#5 Le 06-02-2022 à 18h51

Nouveau Membre
MartaMysz

I love this.  How can i sell cromimi which i dont want to have?

#6 Le 06-02-2022 à 21h05

Administrateur
lily297

MartaMysz: Thank you for your feedback!

If you want to ask question, you have to post on the "Mutual help" section.

To answer your question, you can't sell a cromimi but you have three ways to get rid of one:
- Send it to a carreer
- Send it to Cromimiland (50GM)
- Put it in an empty cage and stop feeding it and cleaning the cage. The federation will come to take the cromimi after a while.

☆☆☆

#7 Le 20-08-2022 à 17h51

Nouveau Membre
noemoka

I was really bored and remembered this game I played when I was 13. The game hasn't much change since and it is giving me nostlagia. I didn't found my original account since I was using my old mum's email adress at the time, but it's cool to restart the game after sooooo many years. Thanks for the developpers to keep maintening this game because so many of the games I played online are closed now.
/static/images/forum/smilies/etoile.gif

Dernière modification par noemoka (Le 20-08-2022 à 17h52)

#8 Le 18-01-2023 à 17h39

Membre Apprenti
Lilly57

I Think more and more the Game is still DEAD!

Bird Bug is up for fast an Year yet and nothing move on.

All was better at Times were the Games was new startet.

Edit/ Correction: the birth BUG dates from end of May, so it's now been 8 months and not yet a year... it's already too much without needing to add more!!!

#9 Le 30-06-2023 à 16h05

Nouveau Membre

1 year with this bird bug? im outta .

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement