Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 6

#1 Le 19-08-2022 à 16h51

Administrateur
lily297

Make sure to fully read this message before you leave an answer.

In this topic, you will be able to leave us a message if you need us to make one of your pregnant cromimis give birth to go up a level or for a zodiac carreer and for no other reasons.

We will only make one cromimi have her babies so choose wisely! You can only leave us one message.

The same topic exists on the French side of the forum : if you leave a message here, you will not be allowed to leave one on the other and vice-versa. We keep a list of the players who got their babies so we would be able to tell /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png

In your message, you must give us:
- The name of the cromimi who you want to see give birth
- The reson you need her to give birth for (Level, current zodiac career ...)

You might not get your babies right after you leave your message but rest assured, if you meet the criteria I will make your cromimi have her babies as soon as I can.

To make things clearer I will answer by editing your message and adding my response in a blue font right under it.

☆☆☆

#2 Le 25-08-2022 à 03h21

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

Hey, I am level 11, I am needing to level up, for this my cromimi needs to have babies. Her name is Kawai (my first famale cromimi).

I'll be waiting  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Lily297: So sorry for taking so much time! It's done /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#3 Le 29-08-2022 à 10h56

Nouveau Membre

Hello,
I am level 11 and need a baby Cromimi to level up.
I would like my Cromimi-mouse Lorelai to give birth.
Thank you so much for your help

Lily297: Done /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#4 Le 30-08-2022 à 10h24

Nouveau Membre

Hi,
I need a baby cromimi to advance.
I would like my cromigirl snow to give birth.
thank you. /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Lily297: I checked your profile and your Cromimi Snow is not pregnant, I assume she gave birth on her own?

#5 Le 30-08-2022 à 12h59

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello jessi123!
You for now don't need you'r cromigirl to give birth! You will need her on level(Nivou) 11. And Lily297 say: ONLY FOR PLAYERS WHO NEED TO LEVEL UP OR FOR A CARRER NOTHING ELSE (i'm not mad just to you understand what did she mean) so when you will be 11 level(Nivou) you will get babies/baby or if administrators agree to make you'r cromigirl give birth now.

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#6 Le 01-09-2022 à 23h36

Nouveau Membre
patricia2248

Hello,
I'm in level 20, and I need to have a new cromini to go to another level. My cromini's name is Layla.
Thanks.

Lily297: As Rina said in the following post, you already have babies. Plus, you don't need any babies to go to the next level /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png

#7 Le 02-09-2022 à 09h49

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Patricia2248
I'm sorry but you have alredy 2 baby cromimis.(I'm not admin or something just try to help)

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#8 Le 04-09-2022 à 21h43

Nouveau Membre

Hi,

I have level 11 and I need a baby to level up. The mother's name is Kromka, she is my first cromimi.

Thank you /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Dernière modification par KitkaJulitka (Le 04-09-2022 à 21h44)

#9 Le 05-09-2022 à 14h32

Nouveau Membre
Fikimiki207

Hi
I'm level 49, i need my blond cromimi to give birth but I'm not sure if she would give birth to baby which would count
Her name is Aria, her place is in the cage named Akalynn
Thanks for help

Lily297: Yes it counts /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png I did it, if the baby doesn't have blue eyes, try to get your cromimi pregnant again and I will make her have her baby again.

#10 Le 06-09-2022 à 13h42

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello!
I know that to this is bug and everything what I write I where try to help but now I need help, i'm now level 20 (fanily) but I need my cromigirl Rina to give birth so I will can go to next level.  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 06-09-2022 à 13h43)

#11 Le 16-09-2022 à 10h57

Nouveau Membre

Hi!
I'm level 11 and I need my chromimi to give birth to be able to level up.
I would like my cromimi Silky hamster to give birth.
Thank you.  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

#12 Le 17-09-2022 à 20h20

Administrateur
lily297

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for leaving for so long... especially after I wrote this topic, but I'm back now!

I made your cromimis have their babies, I edited your comments to answer each of them. You can fin my response in red at the end of your comments.

And thank you Rina for your help! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

☆☆☆

#13 Le 18-09-2022 à 12h06

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello!
And everyone I think understand that to you need a break after everything.
Not problem Lily297 /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

#14 Le 29-09-2022 à 02h18

Nouveau Membre

Hello lily297, I am on level 20 and I need my cromigirl midnight to give birth. Thank you in advance!

Lily297: Done! Sorry for the delay /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png

#15 Le 02-10-2022 à 01h02

Membre Apprenti
giovy

Hello, I am a new player and my cromimi Fica is supposed to be pregnant with 2 babies, I have already done everything they asked me and there are no babies. I am at level 11. /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif Thanks
Giovi

Lily297: Sorry for the delay, looks like your cromimi gave birth on her own /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#16 Le 02-10-2022 à 11h00

Nouveau Membre
lenaw

Hey,
I am on level 11 and need a baby to level up. Could you please help me to make my Cromimi Ella have babies?
I would be very thankful.  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#17 Le 03-10-2022 à 18h21

Nouveau Membre
Fikimiki207

I have written here before about lower-level childbirth so I'm not sure if I will get help this time. I'm level 56 and I need Eli to give birth, she's in a "I don't know what" cage. If I do not receive help, I will understand because I have already asked for childbirth earlier

Edit: Well, I still didn't get help. I hope maybe next time

Dernière modification par Fikimiki207 (Le 20-10-2022 à 16h17)

#18 Le 04-10-2022 à 13h33

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Fikimiki207!
You will get help but you have to wait bc Lily297 have little break and when she back you will get a baby/ies and if you don't want to wait you can go on French forum on ˝I'actualitte du jeu cromimi˝ and on the posts you will see topic what is for baby delivery. There is like here you say name of your cromigirl and what level you are. If you don't know French you can use google translator.
I hope it helped /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 04-10-2022 à 13h34)

#19 Le 06-10-2022 à 04h10

Membre Apprenti
giovy

giovy a écrit :

Hello, I am a new player and my cromimi Fica is supposed to be pregnant with 2 babies, I have already done everything they asked me and there are no babies. I am at level 11. /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif Thanks
Giovi

Hi, Could you please introduce the two babies of my cromimi Fica? I've been pregnant for a long time, thanks.

#20 Le 06-10-2022 à 10h01

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Rina58 a écrit :

Hello Fikimiki207!
You will get help but you have to wait bc Lily297 have little break and when she back you will get a baby/ies and if you don't want to wait you can go on French forum on ˝I'actualitte du jeu cromimi˝ and on the posts you will see topic what is for baby delivery. There is like here you say name of your cromigirl and what level you are. If you don't know French you can use google translator.
I hope it helped /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

You can folow what I write Giovy

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 06-10-2022 à 10h02)

#21 Le 07-10-2022 à 05h02

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

Again, I need my cromimi to has a baby.
I am on level 20.
Needing to level up, her name is Sayllia. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-08.gif

#22 Le 13-10-2022 à 17h42

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello

Our English-speaking moderator Lily297 is not really available at the moment!
If you want to get a delivery faster, you can always go and make a post in the French part, HERE, [Aide] Crominettes qui n'accouchent pas
using an online translator if necessary to post in French,
indicating your level and the name of the crominette concerned...

Otherwise Lily297 will pass on this topic occasionally
to answer your requests.

Good game

KA' with the help of Google Translate

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#23 Le 13-10-2022 à 17h53

Administrateur
lily297

Hi! I'm back again :') Sorry for the delay, everyone! Thank you Rina and Kacahuete for helping the other players!

I'll try to come by more often in the future.

☆☆☆

#24 Le 15-10-2022 à 23h55

Nouveau Membre

Thank you so much!!!

#25 Le 24-10-2022 à 13h33

Nouveau Membre

Hello /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

I need my Lumina to give birth, so she can get pregnant again.

I am at level 38 and want to proceed to level 39, for that I need some spotted babies.

Merci in advance /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 6

chargement