Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 19-01-2022 à 20h55

Administrateur
lily297

Adding a background to your cages can make a big difference and allow you to be more creative. But it can also be quite tricky to find the right image.

In this tutorial section, I will teach you how to install a background, change the size of an image to fit your cage background or how to create your own personalized background.

For most of these tutorials, I will be using the French software Photofiltre7, a free and more simple equivalent to PhotoShop. Of course, if you already own PhotoShop, feel free to use it instead. Photofiltre7 is also really useful to do a lot of other things such as creating banners, drawing or altering photos.

How to download Photofiltre7

1. How to install a cage background
2. How to change the size and shape of an image to fit a cage background (Using Photofiltre7) (COMING SOON)
3. How to create your own personalized background (Using Photofiltre7) (COMING SOON)

☆☆☆

#2 Le 19-01-2022 à 21h24

Administrateur
lily297

1. How to install a cage background

To install a cage background, you will fist need to choose an image and make sure that it is on your computer. The picture has to be a "jpg", "png", or "bmp" format and of 250 KB max. The ideal size to cover the full background is 880 x 500 (pixels).

Once you have chosen your image, click on the following buttons:

Decorate > Cage > Background > Import new picture

https://i.postimg.cc/m2PjxqSP/background.png

Once your image is uploaded, save your cage and voilà, your cage background should have changed to your picture!

You also have the option of fully removing the bars (or "grille") and the bottom (or "tub") of your cage to be able to see your background better.

☆☆☆

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement